Montenegro is a land of contrasts and natural beauty. Although it is counted amongst one of the smallest countries in Europe, Montenegro displays a remarkable geographical diversity.
Three colours dominate the Montenegrin landscape: blue, emerald green and iron grey.
Looking at this land from the sea, it seems to evoke the philosopher Kant’s words: “Tragedy unleashes the sence of the sublime.” This is the feeling one has when looking at Lovcen’s peaks from the medieval town of Kotor and it seems that going from the hotel/island of Sveti Stefan to the peaks of Durmitor and to crno Jezero (Black Lake) is like walking through eternity: two beauties are fused into one.
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL DAY (D)
- Meeting with the guide is scheduled for 5pm on the first day of the program - at your hotel Union in Podgorica.
After the briefing and short introdution to the program you will be taken for a walking tour through the capital city of Montenegro - Podgorica
- Dinner at local restaurant at town's center
DAY 2 - TRAVELING TOWARDS THE NORTH (B, D)
- Visit to wine cellar "Sipcanik" - spectacular venue belonging to the biggest wine produciong company in Montenegro - 13. Jul Plantaze
- Travel towards Kolasin with visit to Moraca Monastery located in Moraca Canyon and National Park Biogradska Gora with Biogradsko Lake as its central and most accessible feature
- Arrival to Kolasin and check in to your hotel for 2 nights
DAY 3 - JEEP SAFARI ON BJELASICA MOUNTAIN + LUNCH AT THE EKO VILLAGE (B, L, D)
- Explore the highest peaks of the Bjelasica Mountain followed with the lunch at the katun (the traditional settlement made of wooden chaletes caracteristic for northern part of Montenegro) where you are going to experience traditionally prepared organic food
DAY 4 - EXPLORING THE TARA CANYON AND DURMITOR NATIONAL PARK (B, D)
- Travel from Kolasin to Zabljak with few stops along the route for exploring the region
- Arrival to Zabljak and check in to your hotel for 1 night.
- Easy to moderate hiking tour in Durmitor National Park
DAY 5 - FROM THE NORTHERN GREENS TO THE SOUTHERN AZURES (B, L)
- Travel from Zabljak to Pluzine via Durmitor ring
- Visit the Ostrog Monastery
- Arrival to your hotel in Kotor and check in for 3 nights
DAY 6 - DISCOVER OLD ROYAL MONTENEGRO (B, L)
- Experience the stunning view over the whole Boka Bay from the serpentines leading from Kotor to Njegusi village
- Visit the National Park Lovcen with Lovcen Mausoleum
- Cetinje City Tour
- Budva City Tour
DAY 7 - BOKA BAY BOAT TOUR (B, L, D)
- Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- Boat ride: Kotor - THe Island Our Lady of the Rocks - Perast - Tivat - Kotor
- Visit to small baroque town of Perast with the Island Our Lady of the Rocks
- Visit to Porto Montenegro Marina
DAY 8 - END OF PROGRAM
I GROUP: 20-27 May 2019
II GROUP: 18-25 July 2019
III GROUP: 26 August - 02 September 2019
IV GROUP: 30 September - 07 October 2019
PRICE for THE PROGRAM IN MAY & OCTOBER - 1600.00 EUR for accommodation in DBL or TWIN room
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT - 190.00 EUR per person
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OFFER - 1480.00 EUR for ALL BOOKINGS confirmed by 15th of MARCH!!!
PRICE for THE PROGRAM IN AUG/SEP - 1650.00 EUR for accommodation in DBL or TWIN room
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT - 190.00 EUR per person
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OFFER - 1525.00 EUR for ALL BOOKINGS confirmed by 15th of MARCH!!!
- Transportation with high category tourist bus throughout the journey
- Guiding services ( English speaking tour leader accompanying the group throughout the journey)
- Accommodation at Hotel Union, 4* Podgorica for 1 night on BB basis
- Accommodation at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton 4*. Kolasin for 2 nights (1st night BB, 2nd night HB)
- Jeep safari on Bjelasica Mountain with lunch at the Eko Katun at the end of the tour (DAY 3)
- Accommodation at the hotel Polar Star 4*, Zabljak for 1 night on HB basis
- Accommodation at Hotel Splendido (MAY GROUP) / Hotel Porto IN (JULY, AUG-SEP, OCTOBER GROUP) 4*, Kotor, for 3 nights on BB basis
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners, Welcome drink at the hotel for the first meeting with the guide on the first day of the itinerary, Wine tasting at wine cellar Sipcanik on DAY 2.
- Boat ride from Kotor to Perast including the visit of the Island Our Lady of the Rocks, visit to Tivat Porto Montenegro and back to Kotor (DAY 7)
- All entrance fees to the National Parks, Museums, City taxes etc. in accordance to the program.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel costs to/from tour start/end point (Flight to Montenegro and transfer to the hotel in Podgorica)
- Drinks during lunches and dinners included in the program)
- Personal expenses
MIMIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE GROUP FOR GUARRANTEED DEPARTURE: 8pax
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN A GROUP: 16pax
- In case you are arriving/leaving one or two days before/after the group departure do not hesitate to contact us for organizing your stay and/or transfers.